Tuesday, September 29, 2009

This is my blog about life in general.  I hope to post as in a journal...but nothing too personal.

Last week we finished the first module of the year, Infectious Disease I, which covered bacteria and drugs for many different disease states.  I got a C on the module (thankfully)--and will be working much harder on the next one, which covers fungal, viral and other weird infections.  

This coming week we are having a chili cook-off for the school Open House.  Should be a lot of fun.  I am looking forward to showing off the place where I practically live to the rest of my family.  I really hope Danny will get off in time to go with us as well!

Highlights of this summer included finishing up the internship and getting brand new hearing aids, travelling to Montana and to McCall, and meeting my little niece, Lilianna.  She is absolutely adorable.  She looks just like her mother did when she was a baby!

Right now there is not much to look forward to except for Thanksgiving Break.  Until then it will be a lot of hard studying.  This week I have a test, a case study due, and I have to catch up with three lectures I missed on Friday.  Next week I will give an oral SOAP note to my case facilitator, then the following week is our midterm!  It goes by so fast!!!  Before I know it I will be in rotations!

No comments:

Post a Comment