Monday, October 5, 2009

Shopping with Grandma and Grandpa on Thursday was fun.  I found a bunch of binders and a couple of books at the DI and didn't find any clothes--it was definitely one of those "I hate shopping" days.  We had lunch at the Sunrise Cafe which is right down the road from our apartment and then hit up the Goodwill store.  I'm sure I could have found something to buy in the clothes section if I'd tried a little harder, but I just wasn't in the mood!  After that we went to my favorite shabby-chic store, Zella's, who has shops both in Meridian and Nampa.  She has super-pretty furniture painted in the shabby-chic style, but I know where she gets her stuff, and most of it is overpriced in my opinion.  Maybe someday I will be able to afford some of that stuff.  I found a great book-stand for my altered book projects--it is white.  Grandma went to Grapples by the sugarbeet factory and found a really cute brass-looking one for five bucks!!!  And I thought my $8 stand was a steal!

Beth came over and helped me study today.  It was really great to catch up with her.  I am hoping we can do it again soon.  I am also hoping to do really well on this test because it would be nice to get an A for once!  

No comments:

Post a Comment