Monday, January 9, 2012



This is my friend Vicki's postcard, which I did today on my stream with some wonderful coaching from ArteDar. Thank you so much, Dar! I don't think I could have managed without your help! Vicki actually took the time to meet me down in New Orleans while we were there in December, and it was fabulous to actually get to meet her in person!!! I was so thrilled to be able to make her postcard today.


Today on my stream I did a wonderful study in texture, which my nephew Shane says looks like a storm, so I think that name will stick. I also did a drawing for this lovely green 4x4 canvas, which was inspired by Deb's postcard the other evening!

"Storm"
I think it really needs something in the center of the canvas, and I think it will be reworked a bit before it gets sent to the lucky Kim (Bups bups bups)! This canvie couldn't go to a better gal. :)
(a work in progress)

Have a great day!
xoxo
Jo

1 comment:

  1. sorry that I missed watching you create these! They all turned out beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete